|Written By||Mirith JS Colao|
|Directed By||Brad Goodchild|
|Original Airdate||February 15, 2000|
|Next||"Live and Let Dye"|
Nicky gets detention for talking in science class, and she becomes obsessed with erasing it from her permanent record.
Shelf McClain: Hey. Hey!
Pepper Ann: I knew that psychologist thought I was gaga. I'm not gaga, am I? I mean, if I'm worried about being gaga doesn't that mean I'm sane 'cause if you're gaga don't you think you're sane? And would a sane person use the word "gaga"?
Principal Hickey: Wait a minute; just what are you two doing in here?
Milo: She doesn't know. I tried to tell her it was time for class, but she insisted on saying hello to every one of your pencils. The other day she was wearing a bucket on her head. The school psychologist thinks...well, I'm sure it's all in her file. Come on, let's go.
Supermodel Mindy: Oh Reginald, I wish this date never had to end!
Ernie: ...My name is Ernie...
- In this episode, everyone acts as if Nicky has never had detention. However, in "Vanessa Less Tessa", she, Pepper Ann and Vanessa get detention.
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Dieter Liederhosen, Shelf McClain
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- Pamela Segall as Moose Pearson
- April Winchell as Mom
- Jim Cummings as Mr. Roland Carter
- Don Adams as Principal Hickey
- Paddi Edwards as Vera Groober-Schwartz
- Kath Soucie as Cissy Rooney, Supermodel Mindy