|Last Appearance||"The Finale"|
|Voiced By||Clea Lewis|
Nicky Anais Little is one of Pepper Ann's best friends. She is a very intelligent twelve-year-old and attends seventh grade at Hazelnut Middle School. Her only imperfection is that sometimes she can be a little too perfect.
Nicky once grew sick of being considered perfect and decided to try being "bad," but she soon discovered she much preferred being perfect to being "bad" ("Nicky Gone Bad").
Nicky is one of the only people who can get through to Pepper Ann's strange thoughts to try to talk some sense into her, although Pepper Ann doesn't always listen.
Nicky's dream is to become a concert violinist in Italy, and she practices her violin and her Italian every day. She even once got Stewart Walldinger to learn Italian ("Like Riding A Bike"). We've only seen her perform in Hazelnut twice, but she did get to play at The Realto once ("GreenSleeves").
Nicky has blonde hair, with one side of the bangs always covering one of her eyes. She wears a mint green sweater and a red skirt with a blue sweater tied around her waist. She also wears white socks and brown shoes.
Nicky's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Little, appear occasionally in the series. She has an older sister, Becky, who first appears in the episode "The Amazing Becky Little". Nicky is jealous of the attention her sister gets for her achievements and feels inferior as a result, but their relationship improves when Nicky admits this to her sister. They also share a mutual fear of swans.
- "Kill it Red!"
- "Mama needs to toss these walkin' shoes!"
- "Twinkle, twinkle little star...When will Pepper Ann stop theseee lies?!"
- "Only the best musicians can play at The Realto."
- Nicky's hairstyle seems to cover one of her eyes whenever she turns her head.
- She, along with her sister Becky, is deathly afraid of swans.
- In "Guess who's coming to the Theater" Nicky states that "nothing with eyelashes has touched her palate" for six years, implying that she became a vegetarian at age six. However, in "Nicky Gone Bad", Pepper Ann states that Nicky has brought "grilled Ahi, steamed carrots and Chai" for lunch for the last six years, meaning she would not be a vegetarian. While it's possible this means she's a pescatarian, it is likely that this is just a continuity error.
- Her middle name is Anais.
- She is surprisingly strong.