|Nicky Gone Bad|
|Written By||Mirith JS Colao|
|Directed By||Sherie Pollack|
|Original Airdate||January 24, 1998|
|Previous||"The Unusual Suspects"|
|Next||"In Support Of"|
When Nicky gets tired of everyone always thinking she's perfect and a goody-two-shoes, she decides to reinvent herself with a new bad girl image, begins calling herself Nic'kay and starts doing all sorts of "bad" things.
Pepper Ann worries where Nicky will end up if she carries on with her bad behavior.
Nic'kay: HAHA! Put that in your pod and crunch it!
Nic'kay: You want a piece of me, dirtbag?!
Mr. Carter: Pepper Ann! Quit buggin' Nic'kay!
Nic'kay: I am bad. Can't you just get used to it?
Pepper Ann: Can you?
Nicky: Milo, we're going to miss first period!
Milo: That's why they have second period.
Nicky: I am Nicky Little and I am amazing! So there!
Principal Hickey: While you're there, would you pick me up a carton of lefty scissors?
Nic'kay: Ugh, forget it!
Pepper Ann: That was a perfect, healthy emotional outburst.
Milo: Ah, amazing!
- This episode marks the first appearance of Nicky's father.
The Desk GagEdit
"Cool, a mood ring!"
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- Don Adams as Principal Hickey
- Jim Cummings as Mr. Roland Carter, Nicky's Dad
- Paddi Edwards as Vera Groober-Schwartz
- Kath Soucie as Nicky's Mom