|Written By||Scott M. Gimple|
|Directed By||Brad Goodchild|
|Original Airdate||February 17, 2000|
|Next||"To Germany with Love"|
Constance is sick of being so shy, and she decides that, if she hangs out with Pepper Ann, maybe she'll learn to be cooler and more outgoing. At first being Pepper Ann's friend is helpful, but when Pepper Ann wants to turn Constance into a copy of herself, Constance reconsiders what being "cool" really means.
Constance: I think...I think you owe me this milk, Moira!
Milo: Hey, I know a kid named Constie!
Pepper Ann: Heavy syrup...so heavy...
Constance: Stupid, stupid, stupid!
- The "Big Pen" that Pepper Ann and Constance win in this episode is a reference to the "Big Pencil" from "The Big Pencil".
- This is the first episode where we find out the lunch lady's name is Moira. It's also the second time the creator of the show, Sue Rose, voices a character, the first being Fuzzy in "The Tell Tale Fuzzy".
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Craig Bean
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- Kenny Blank as Lamar
- Candi Milo as Constance Goldman, Deeana, Biana
- Sue Rose as Moira
- Cree Summer-Francks as Crying Girl